Looking to advance your career? Check out these LMP career planning resources — and help share the information:
- Download fliers for promoting career counseling, classes and financial aid available to union workers at Kaiser Permanente.
- Post fliers on bulletin boards in breakrooms and other areas to steer eligible workers to the two LMP-supported education trust funds and KP's Career Planning website.
- Read and share the stories to learn more about workforce development at KP and hear success stories from frontline workers.
Spread the Word
- Manager’s Guide to Workforce Development Learn what resources are available.
- Find Your Path Learn about Kaiser Permanente’s new career paths tool.
- Critical Skills Toolkit Discuss critical skills with any audience.
- Workforce of the Future Facilitator's Guide Discuss Workforce of the Future with any audience.
- Workforce of the Future Conversation Toolkit Prepare for workforce change and build career resilience.
- Managing Career Growth Guides to address common challenges to career advancement.
- Prepare Today for the Jobs of the Future Set your career in motion with this handy resource guide.
- Boost Your Team's Performance Enhance your staff's effectiveness with these top tips.
Stories for Forward Thinking
- 5 Tips to Build Your Career Explore Workforce Development Week resources.
- Getting Future Ready Thought leader series offers tips to prepare for tomorrow’s jobs.
- Trusts Build Job Skills and Careers Preparing workforce for jobs of tomorrow.
- Finding Your Path Explore career options with new career paths tool.
- Learn Long and Prosper How tuition reimbursement helps workers, managers and KP.