Total Health and Workplace Safety
Everyone has the right to a safe and healthy place to work. Kaiser Permanente workers and managers have the benefit of voluntary, confidential programs that include tips, tools, and health coaches to take charge of their own health and wellness. It’s a collective effort, because not only is partnership a team sport but health is, too. Workers and managers are key to improving safety where they work. Everyone has a role to take action and improve safety by speaking up about and effectively addressing safety issues. Preventing harm and promoting health are two sides of the effort to keep Kaiser Permanente the best place to give and get care.
Help Your Team Be Safer, Healthier
- How-To Guide: Health and Safety Champions A practical guide for UBT Health and Safety champions.
- How-To Guide: Make the Workplace Safer Make your workplace safer using this Action Guide and rounding checklists.
- Stay Safe for the Holidays: COVID-19 Huddle Messages Stop the spread of COVID-19 by staying home this holiday season.
- Make the Workplace Safer: COVID-19 Huddle Messages Safety reminders to fight the spread of COVID-19.
- Make the Workplace Safer: COVID-19 Rounding Checklist A safety checklist to contain and suppress the virus.
- Healthy Workforce [MyHR] A wealth of tools are available on the KP intranet (sign-in required).