The increasing cost of health care prevents millions of Americans from getting the care they need. But providing affordable, high-quality care is key to Kaiser Permanente’s social mission. Unit-based teams across KP have made waste reduction and efficiency part of their everyday work — and are saving millions of dollars a year. See how.
Act Now—Tools to Help Your Team
- How-To Guide: Do a Waste Walk Take a waste walk with your team.
- 6 Essential Tips on Rooting Out Waste Simple ways to reduce costs while maintaining high quality.
- Tips for Reducing Supply Waste Got clutter? Here's how to clean up and find what you need.
- Tips for Tracking Financial Impact Is your project helping KP save money? Find out here.
See It in Action
- Work With Patients to Ensure Follow-Up Appointments See how your team can help.
- The $100 Million Savings Plan Unit-based teams can improve affordability.
- Four Ways to Save How teams can save money and improve affordability.
- Affordable Health Care for All UBTs help bottom line by cutting waste and boosting service.